Killer and survivors united against trolls feels pretty good.
During my last game, I felt like chilling before going to bed.
Long version:
From the start, I found and hooked two survivors. Then I went looking for the two others that didn't seem very active. They even let the first survivor lose one stage on the hook while I was roaming.
I did a first generator round, avoiding the area I expected them to be so they could reset.
On my second round, I found the same two survivors and downed them. It wasn't too easy mind you, they were using their brain. (Always nice to see.)
This time, I didn't hook them. Instead I let them slugged and did another round to try to find the two others and give them some opportunity for more healing. Only one generator had been done so far.
I didn't find anyone and the slugged survivors weren't on their feet yet.
When I came back to them, the two "ninjas" were tea-bagging one of the slugged survivors. โน๏ธ
Naturally, I've downed and hooked the two jerks immediately, then I've put the two others on their feet.
I've let them finish the four remaining gens while the two trolls died slowly on the hook.
It felt nice to see in the chat they appreciated the move.
TL/DR:
In my last game, two survivors were trolling the other two, tea bagging them for no reason when they were on the ground. I've killed the trolls, put the two good ones in their feet and let them finish all gens.
In my opinion, this is the only outcome one should aim for when trolls are working against their teammates.

Comments
Awww and one of the wholesome survivors was a Dweet. That warms my heart.
One of my favorite memories of Dbd was convincing a Slinger to chill out and tunnel out a survivor who had a hard R in his name.
Dude did try to shoot me, but dodging it then unhook spamming in his face made him realize this David wasn't welcome. Slinger then joined me in camping him out. A sneaky Jake saved him last sec amidst me unhook spamming and Slinger shooting Dave nonstop but for once I was cheering for the killer, that was the goal that round.
I know we sometimes get into our little US vs them mentality, but it's beautiful to see both sides put that aside for a moment for a common goal.
Great work you! No survivor should be trying to ruining the game for their teamplayers, and at the very least a Killer should take those survivors out of the game as brutally as possible, irrespective of whether they go for the 4k afterwards or not.
You did a good thing that day. May the bad actions of others never change your sense of fair play. Props ๐๐