Lost out on my grade reset bloodpoints
I had about a million bp before grade reset and when grade reset happened it capped at 2M. This should not happen. I should have around 3M.
Tagged:
Duplicate
I had about a million bp before grade reset and when grade reset happened it capped at 2M. This should not happen. I should have around 3M.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also maxed out at 2 million BP and I think I should have had more. There's no way I maxed out at exactly 2,000,000.
yeah me too, but ingame is written BP cap is 2,0 million. Means all player that save points before reset ,going over the cap and lose it.
Fixed for me. Thank you!