Perk change

Hello,

I don't know why is this happening, but I need some help. I play dbd on multiple accounts (steam, pc).

On my main account with 6K hours and lot p100 etc etc, perk and character changing in lobby so slow, because I get a lag or something like this and make the swap very slow, I can't even change my whole build in 60 sec, cuz the game just freezing at this point. On my other account with almost 2K hours, there is no such a freezing / lag. I use the same pc, same files, same config. Only I use different steam accounts, but everything else is the same. I reinstalled my pc yesterday with windows 10 and this is still a problem, on main account I have freezing when swapping character / perks, but on 2nd acc everything smoother, even the gameplay is smoother. How is this even possible?

I have this problem for years, but I was ignoring it until now.

Tagged: Declined

Comments