Looking for people to play SWF with
50yr old Married male looking for chill players to play with, I'm on PS5 OLDSKOOLPAT
50yr old Married male looking for chill players to play with, I'm on PS5 OLDSKOOLPAT
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im also looking for ppl. PlantBasedHoe#4536 on discord if u wanna play. 30 F Married. I scream when I get scared but i think im chill lol
@PlantBasedHoe I added you on discord and I sent you a friend request on Dead By Daylight. I never used discord before it will be something new to me so bare with me, thx for responding and I look forward to playing with you!
Hi, I added you. I’m 25+ and play on PSN. My PSN is GoodestKitty!
@GoodestKitty Thx! I added you back.
I'm 21M
I'm new but i have a pretty decent idea how every killer and all perks work......love to play with you
DamienThorn - dbd name and steam name
I play in pc
Instagram - aathish_alex
Ok I'm going add you on Dbd this morning @Damienthorn713