Hidden Achievement EPIC Games not working
Hi,
I found the tanuki 2x and waiting for it to pop and change and then disappear and neither time did the achievement pop.
Tagged:
Under Review
Hi,
I found the tanuki 2x and waiting for it to pop and change and then disappear and neither time did the achievement pop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also telling that the unlock rate on EPIC games sits at exactly 0%.
I found it again today in a match and no achievement.
This can be closed. It unlocked with the patch today with an unlocked date of today (even though I didn't complete the challenge today).