Looking for a perm duo/swf
Heya! I'm F/25 from Germany and looking for people (preferably longterm) to play with. I have like 800h+ on PC and some more on consoles.
Heya! I'm F/25 from Germany and looking for people (preferably longterm) to play with. I have like 800h+ on PC and some more on consoles.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Heyy!! I'm only 198 hours on pc but looking for ppl to play with (Canada) if time lines up. PlantBasedHoe#4536 if you're interested
on discord lol
Hey, If you are still looking for people, im also from Germany (m26). Im playing for quiet a while by now, so i am Not really new to the Game.
Feel free to add me on discord "robyte"
Hey, if you guys are still looking, Im M/26 also from Germany and playing any enjoying this game a lot rn. My discord is „_scarl3t“
romanian (21), epic, been playing for almost 6 years. dis: mlartlar
if u still looking
heyya im down discord is Lucyrezz