How to merge my epic to steam I have steam saying its merged but it fails for epic
Do I have to have dbd installed for both epic and steam to do it or is it another problem?
Do I have to have dbd installed for both epic and steam to do it or is it another problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah you have to have DbD base game on both platforms separately, then merge both via BHVR account. DLCs and in-game purchases would be shared then
Thank you so much after i install dbd back on epic it should all be good right?
i think so. You have to at least have started the game once on the account and maybe have done the tutorial or a single match(?)
I played epic games before switching to steam and I'm just trying to get the dlc stuff and progress I made so hopefully this works lol
well then I guess it should have worked already??
Do you get any error message when trying to link your epic account?
https://support.bhvr.com/hc/en-us/articles/8265968349460-How-to-enable-Cross-Progression-via-a-Behaviour-Account
It says unexpected error plz try again later or contact support
I have submitted a request for the problem but I am not sure how long it takes for them to respond
not sure either, also maybe it will just take some time and the merging then works (I remember I had an unexpected error when I did it years ago and then like an hour later it was done.
after the error it says fail and then the option to merge again im not sure if its working something out or if i just need to try every now and again
I APPRECIATE THE KINDNESS YOU HELPED ME GREATLY GETTING MY MANY ITEMS BACK I HOPE YOU A VERY GOOD DAY SIR. :)
glad to hear it worked out somehow ๐