(7.7.1) Toba Landing Basement Issue

Platform: PC via Steam

Description: I recently got hooked in the shack basement of Toba Landing and was stuck on one of the hooks after multiple save attempts.

Steps:

  1. Solo queue into a public match
  2. Get knocked down by legion
  3. Become hooked in the basement

I apologize for being unable to explain my steps well , however I do not recall anything significant prior to getting knocked down; I was playing the game normally.

Additional Info:
Perks: I was using Prove Thyself, Bond, Windows of Opportunity, and Lithe. I unfortunately do not have a screenshot or recall others' perks.
Map: Toba Landing
Frequency: I have not experienced this issue before.

Media: The clipped video also shows that the entity was fully spawned in with my hook health bar fully drained even though I was on first hook. The file size exceeded 50 MB (is 105MB) so here's a link to an uploaded medal clip that is unlisted: https://medal.tv/games/dead-by-daylight/clips/2cc5A6J-Nc10jU/d1337D8TK2Ms?invite=cr-MSxvUnIsMTMzOTQwNzE4LA

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments