Matchmaking
I played 19 matches, 5 with survivor, this was my 14th game with killer (3rd with wraith).
I was matched with this.
Is this normal?
Was it a problem of not being enough players on my level, or is the matchmaking absolutely wrecked?
I played 19 matches, 5 with survivor, this was my 14th game with killer (3rd with wraith).
I was matched with this.
Is this normal?
Was it a problem of not being enough players on my level, or is the matchmaking absolutely wrecked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for future reference, try to blur out people's names when posting stuff.
normal? yes, people get missmatched a lot. but not this early I don't think. when people start they have a begginers queue, or at least I heard about it, so you should only match with other new accounts. not sure how long that queue lasts…