PS5 - Pinhead chains allow bypass Endurance

Summary

After gained the endurance effect, getting snared by Pimhead chains will cause next hit to bypass Endurance.

Steps

  • Play Pinhead
  • Hook a survivor
  • When unhooked hit a chain
  • Melee attack while they are still caught to go through endurance.
https://youtu.be/N71wCCGa74U?si=_HFCEgjcIvnDkZfH
Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Not a bug, that's the effect of the Original Pain addon:

    image.png

    Since it puts you in Deep Wound, and being in Deep Wound stops Endurance from doing anything, the addon bypasses Endurance.

    I don't think it should work like this in the cases of this addon, but it's intended.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Not a bug, that's the effect of the Original Pain addon:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1NXVJH20030S/image.png

    Since it puts you in Deep Wound, and being in Deep Wound stops Endurance from doing anything, the addon bypasses Endurance.

    I don't think it should work like this in the cases of this addon, but it's intended.

    I didn't see that, even after rewatchimg it 3 times! Now you've pointed it out, obvious now xD

    Today I learned. Thanks!