Offering not showing up on offering screen despite being shown in endgame screen
Platform - Steam
The pre-match offering screen did not show my offering and my duo could not see that offering on endgame screen. The offering was shown on my screen, but did not apply the bloodpoints.
I was playing as thalita on a rancid abattoir. My offering was a 7th year cake and i was using the 3rd loadout slot. This is the second time this has happened to me since the mid-chapter.
I don't have my friend's screenshot or the offering screen, but this was from that match.
Tagged:
Under Review

Comments
I had this happen again, but this time I was playing as Leon on midwich. I used an escape cake, and was using the 1st loadout slot.
Another game where this happened. I was the nea and was using loadout 3. The game was on dead dawg.