Looking for fellow DBD Junkies
22 F, I Love Dbd but solo q is truly terrible. I don’t care about ranks or if you miss a skill check or Two lol I play on Ps :) my Gt is XonineMilly
22 F, I Love Dbd but solo q is truly terrible. I don’t care about ranks or if you miss a skill check or Two lol I play on Ps :) my Gt is XonineMilly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you can use discord (ps5 has app) count me in! I have been adding people from this thread and still play with a few consistently. Always nice to add more :)
I sent you a friend request OLDSKOOLPAT