Some PTB changes need to go live now

In my opinion some changes from the PTB like the sound fix should go live asap and not after the PTB ended.
This is called hotfix and doesn't need testing anymore.

Don't get me wrong, the audio is still bad and far away from what it used to be, but at least better than what we currently have.

Comments

  • I just wished the PTB went live faster.
    Aka not in 1 week
  • Milo said:
    I just wished the PTB went live faster.
    Aka not in 1 week
    It takes one week until they’re live only on PC or on everything?
  • Gamzello said:
    Milo said:
    I just wished the PTB went live faster.
    Aka not in 1 week
    It takes one week until they’re live only on PC or on everything?
    Everything, if nothing bad happens.
  • True, the sound improvements are really important. Can become quite frustrating when you can't hear survivors like at all. But it's probably not that easy to just release these fixes right now.
    I also can't wait for the new Surveillance. Already unlocked it on Clown in the live version, it's so freaking good now.

  • PigNRun said:
    Gamzello said:
    Milo said:
    I just wished the PTB went live faster.
    Aka not in 1 week
    It takes one week until they’re live only on PC or on everything?
    Everything, if nothing bad happens.
    Ok! Thank you