This is what happens when you rush.
I'm a software engineer so I normally jump to the defense of devs when people moan about the game. But this last update… what the hell guys? Is QA on vacation?
I'm a software engineer so I normally jump to the defense of devs when people moan about the game. But this last update… what the hell guys? Is QA on vacation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One cant tell me that this was tested before it went live.
Ptb doesn't count.
it is same as last time. why bother testing anything when you can get entire player-base to test it. right?
It's OK to let players test something. Not great but ok.
But if the playerbase tells you, that the update shouldn't go live and you still push it through? That's when I start to get confused.
The update was not supposed to harm the crew.
I'll go now...