Attack on Titan skins
Will they ever come back? I wish I could buy all of them, but I didn't play the game, while they were available.
Will they ever come back? I wish I could buy all of them, but I didn't play the game, while they were available.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, Cote said in an interview that it was always supposed to be limited time with those skins.
Really?? Never heard of this.
And Im not one to really care about FOMO, but not mentioning anything from the get go just rubs me the wrong way
Skip to 27:40
He brings it up while talking about Stranger Things.
https://youtu.be/xwXsR09i4ls?si=Ob-6GjGE6A4YbO4w