Bug spot

Glitched spot/un-reachable

Found on PC. Could be replicated across platforms
survivors + killer are able to get to a spot on Springwood Badham preschool. Its the building with a double story and single gen. (I'm not too sure if every Badham map has this building)

Watch "bug spot" on Streamable.

Watch "Bug spot w/killer" on Streamable.

Additional information

  • This bug is also replicated as killer but does not benefit them as much as survivor
  • This bug becomes patched if the pallet becomes broken or is never dropped by survivor
  • As survivor you can go to the spot and have a teammate use Any means necessary to prevent the killer from reaching or by using plot twist to hold game hostage
  • I haven't fully discovered the extent of this bug but I hope reporting it does something before more people find out
  • using plot twist on the bed would be a great idea ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments