those map offerings aren’t disabled
Same here! I can use these offerings. I just played on the RPD to see if it's working and yes, it's available to me…
have you restarted your game after the killswitch?
Also are you able to be sent to the killswitched map? Maybe they decided to only killswitch the one map and not the offering anymore?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here! I can use these offerings. I just played on the RPD to see if it's working and yes, it's available to me…
have you restarted your game after the killswitch?
Also are you able to be sent to the killswitched map? Maybe they decided to only killswitch the one map and not the offering anymore?