What makes a killer/survivor bad to play agenst
I’ve gotten back to the game and I see so much anger from both sides, so I want to know what you think makes a opponent boring, weather perks or chase style.
I’ve gotten back to the game and I see so much anger from both sides, so I want to know what you think makes a opponent boring, weather perks or chase style.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess when I’m killer it’s the flashlights and t-baggers. Chase gods I’m cool with, kudos for your skill. I’ll fine em 30 secs then off to the next one.
It’s the a-holes that r-bag you every vault that grind my gears.
Right now its quad slow down as survivor and wall flashbangs with background player as killer
Oh and people abusing Potential Energy with infinite toolboxes
I'll go against the grain and say I love flashlight squads. I get so many downs and kills cause of altruism it's not even funny.
But the worst survivors are stealth survivors. One time I went against a duo of two stealthy survivors who would touch gens for a few seconds and hide. Took me, no joke, 40 minutes until they ######### up and I found them. I've had some matches where all 4 were stealthy too, and that started making me want to tear my hair out.
Killers, I just really dislike killers that don't have fun chase potential- for instance, (non-chase addon) hag is I think the most boring killer to play against and it's not even close. Or powers I find incredibly frustrating to go against (like pinhead, but mostly with his passive power and no one seems to ever get the damn box besides me)