What do you do when there is a bot?
For context, I mean this:
You play as killer and one of the survivors DCs, getting replaced by a bot.
My reaction to this:
Kill it without hesitation.
For context, I mean this:
You play as killer and one of the survivors DCs, getting replaced by a bot.
My reaction to this:
Kill it without hesitation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tunnel, but I play nicer to the other survivors after. Not trying to get the 3k anymore
I see I am not the only one who dispatches bots first without regrets.
I just treat the bot like a normal player unless i have a choice to chase a real player or a bot, where i'll chase the bot.
Bot gets tunneled, everyone else gets friendly killer for the rest of the match.
I don't know, I just feel bad that they lost an actual human teammate… 😬