garden of joy exploit
can get out of bounds of map needs to be killed switched asp cause survivors can hold game hostage
Tagged:
Duplicate
can get out of bounds of map needs to be killed switched asp cause survivors can hold game hostage
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are duplicating the post, and I haven’t seen anyone abuse this yet, if they did they would have been banned immediately, no one would have risked it in vain
I encountered this, they thought I was doing it intentionally but I was running away from skull merchant along the edge of the map and was suddenly outside the map and couldn't get back in. I'm uploading my recording of it with the audio removed because it's got my kids name in it. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get back on the map, the killer cou
ldn't hit me, I tried to fall off the map to hopefully be dropped back on the map and it didn't let me, just put me back on there. I don't know how to attach the vod but I'm uploading it to facebook so they can hopefully review it and killswitch to fix garden of joy.