Hatch Bug: Edited for additional information

on Xbox the hatch “whoosh” noise isn’t playing at full volume. Making it incredibly hard to hear. This is my third match where i couldn’t hear it.

Edit More Information: I haven’t had a hatch game in a bit so I have no video but I can describe how it works. Basically the sound that plays for the open hatch sounds extremely muffled or is perhaps replaced by the trials ambient noise. I was within 10m of it and couldn’t hear it. The survivor also seemed unable to hear it but was lucky enough to see the fog. Im hoping it’s just a sound bug.

Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • Like that, or more/less louder ?

    I genuinely have more difficulties to locate his sound & where it comes from (particularily when I'm in chase). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqRMFlvWGU And I don't remember it was so hard before the last mode. Now, I feel like I just can hear it at 6 meters away (in other words, I'm walking on it). If the killer is on me, my run for the hatch is automatically failed bc the sound covered by the chase music & my eyes often (always) betrayed me.