Game freezing while loading
Never had an issue with Dead by Daylight freezing, but after I downloaded 7.7.0A update my game keeps freezing when I'm loading into a match/lobby.
Never had an issue with Dead by Daylight freezing, but after I downloaded 7.7.0A update my game keeps freezing when I'm loading into a match/lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, can we get more info? Platform, logs if possible? Thank you!
Can't really say much because I'm pretty glueless about logs and some other stuff but I play on laptop and fulfill all requirements to play the game, never had any issues with the game except for it crashing a few times which I already fixed. Before I updated the game to 7.7.0A I didn't have any issues either but after I updated it my game keeps freezing mostly when I load into a match, I can mostly play 1-3 matches before it freezes. At first it also only froze the game but now it freezes my entire laptop. I reinstalled the game multiple times, verified the game files multiple times and checked if my laptop has any update but nothing of that worked. Sorry if this still isn't enough info but thats all I can say at the moment.