I'm so freaking tired of my SoloQ teammates who are the true killers of the match
I swear, when I play SoloQ it's not 4 v 1, no, it's 1 v 5, because I feel like my SoloQ teammates actively want to bring me down and kill me like the killer. picture this, you're working on a gen that's literally a pip away from being ready, it's the last gen remaining and the killer is approaching, what my teammate does? runs away and I can't finish the gen on time and the killer kicks it, the killer camps me in the end-game with no NOED and I'm hooked near gates? just open the gates and leave, I loop the killer for as long as I can? yeah we're just gonna open chests or do totems, in the end-game you got hooked and you're getting camped? I'M BEGGING ON MY HANDS AND KNEES PLEASE
Comments