Delt with poor pin and a hacker

The Sable is the hacker I can't show video proof since well can't screen record.

20240430_222700.jpg 20240430_222705.jpg 20240430_223636.jpg

Seriously the hell is going on with the games pin and yes I didn't sensor the Sable player idea because guess what she was hacker I couldn't pick her up she would heal in my face even though downed her and teleported around...THE HELLS GOING ON. FORGET POOR MATCHMAKING WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CONNECTION 284 it feels like this guy is on a windows computer from the 90's that was also built with parts from the 60's.…seriously BHVR what is going on.

Edit: the Kate who escaped messaged me asking what just happened.

Comments

  • I had this same hacker as well. I lost control of my character and was stuck in animations. I had no clue what's going on so I dc'd. Super frustrating 😡