There is cross progression between Steam and Epic, however I am not sure if the merge function is enabled at the moment.
You can find more information here:
What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency, why are…
I bought both as well but never merged accounts. Make sure you’re careful when you do it or else you might end up saving your new account over your old one and losing everything. Idk if DBD is like that but a few other games I played were like that and I lost everything.
I bought both as well but never merged accounts. Make sure you’re careful when you do it or else you might end up saving your new account over your old one and losing everything. Idk if DBD is like that but a few other games I played were like that and I lost everything.
DbD isn’t like that - merging two accounts actually merges progress from both accounts and doesn’t take one over the other.
Though, if you ever decide to unmerge them then you would lose the progress you have made since the merging process.
It works! I done it March. Make sure you have a BHVR account, connect it to your Epic account. Then after buying on Steam start the game, then merge Steam account and voilà. I get everything. Tome, dailies, currencies.
It works! I done it March. Make sure you have a BHVR account, connect it to your Epic account. Then after buying on Steam start the game, then merge Steam account and voilà. I get everything. Tome, dailies, currencies.
Thanks. I guess im speaking to you from a BHVR account right? so thats one step already done. Thanks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is cross progression between Steam and Epic, however I am not sure if the merge function is enabled at the moment.
You can find more information here:
I bought both as well but never merged accounts. Make sure you’re careful when you do it or else you might end up saving your new account over your old one and losing everything. Idk if DBD is like that but a few other games I played were like that and I lost everything.
DbD isn’t like that - merging two accounts actually merges progress from both accounts and doesn’t take one over the other.
Though, if you ever decide to unmerge them then you would lose the progress you have made since the merging process.
It works! I done it March. Make sure you have a BHVR account, connect it to your Epic account. Then after buying on Steam start the game, then merge Steam account and voilà. I get everything. Tome, dailies, currencies.
Thanks. I guess im speaking to you from a BHVR account right? so thats one step already done. Thanks.