How long is a FULLY charged Demogorgon shred?

I have the daily to hit 5 survivors with a fully charged Demogorgon shred and despite me trying my hardest and holding the shred for ages next to a survivor like a weirdo, I only got 3/5. This is the worst daily in the game

Comments

  • @MSX_exe said:

    I have the daily to hit 5 survivors with a fully charged Demogorgon shred and despite me trying my hardest and holding the shred for ages next to a survivor like a weirdo, I only got 3/5. This is the worst daily in the game

    Around 1 second... You can use shred after I think 0.65 seconds, but around 1 second should be fully charged with max range.

    Yeah the daily sucks, when playing normally you tend to more often than not only use a quick shred and not a max range one.