Crash in the middle of a game - Steam

Platform: PC/Steam
Description of the problem: During a normal game, in which I play without performance problems or any such, almost halfway through the matches the game freezes, after which the game closes and a Unity window appears with the problem (which I attached in the message)
Frequency: After a few matches

Additional comment: It is quite annoying because then they block your pairing for 48 hours and the problem now lies with the player

Unity Crash report:

Fatal error: [File:C:\J2\lPCs\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1274] GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 180.00 secs

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 111931275 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 111997584 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 50192711 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 50246124 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 50246250 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 50250063 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 50297124 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 148922146 bytes
kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 94260 bytes
ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 337489 bytes

I appreciate the prompt help, I apologize if the problem is already resolved in the forum, but it is difficult for me to search for it now, thank you very much and good day!

Tagged: Declined

Comments