Mr. Frosty's Killer Perk Emporium (In Progress)
Just a thread to toss out some ideas I had for killer perks - suggestions, feedback, etc. are always welcome. These are general perks, but I might mention what sort of killer I had in mind while making them. Numbers etc. are all subject to opinion and balance.. blah blah, you know how it is.
KILLER GENERAL PERKS SUGGESTION:
Petrifying Presence: Survivors in the dying state within your terror radius have their recovery speed reduced by 25/45/65% and cannot crawl.
Adaptive Cannibalization: For every new survivor hooked, Adaptive Cannibalization gains a token. For each token, Adaptive Cannibalization grants the killer a unique buff:
- 1 Token: All killer related aura skills have their range increased by 10 meters.
- 2 Tokens: Killer's in a chase with an injured survivor have their movement speed increased by 5%.
- 3 Tokens: Allows killer's attacks and power to apply the "Crippled" status to survivors for 5 seconds - Crippled: Reduces the speed gain survivors get when being hit by 25/50/75%.
- 4 Tokens: Reduces the number of hooks required to sacrifice survivors by one.
Boogeyman's Locker: Reveals the auras of survivors in lockers within 15/25/35 meters and traps them inside for 2/3/4 seconds.
Territorial Claim: Survivors within 15/20/25 Meters of another hook survivor have their auras gradually revealed over 5 seconds - survivors that remain within range of Territorial Claim for 10 seconds or longer have the "Exposed" status applied to them until they leave its radius.
Perilous Lair: Rescuing other survivors in the basement causes the entity to block the stairs for 5/10/15 seconds.
Malfunction: Exit gates that are opened close in 60/30/15 seconds. Once closed, survivors must power them yet again to escape, refreshing Malfunction's timer.
Entity's Folly: Killer has their non-power related noises reduced by 25/50/75% and at the final rank, they lose their Red Stain.
Comments
Adaptive Cannibalism looks more powerful than Devour Hope because after hooking the 4th Survivor everyone is dead on hook since they are already at stage 2 and stage 3 is taken away.
Boogeyman's Locker would be a great fix for Iron Maiden instead of being it's own perk, reveal Aura in locker and trap them for several seconds.
Territorial Claim would be better than Make Your Choice since it reveals the Aura and they are Exposed, might as well just give MYC an Aura.
I also came up with your Basement perk but I named it ''It's A Trap'', everyone came up with reasons it's too OP, I think they're silly so this perk is awesome.
Malfunction would be better than Bloodwarden because instead of blocking the Exit it closes the gate. Pairing this would Remember me would break the game.
Entity's Folly looks like it takes away the Red Stain when you upgrade the perk to 3 with no in-game requirements, might be too powerful, I don't know, I'm sure others will come up with reasons.
I love your Petrifying Presence though, it's the counter to Tenacity which is rarely used and this is just awesome.