PC - Survivors couldn't save others from the killer's grasp ( Flashbang )

Short Summary:

I was playing a match as Trapper and a survivor tried to rescue a teammate from my grasp using a Flashbang. I got blinded by it but the survivor wasn't dropped nor I was stunned. I'm sure it wasn't mid-pick-up animation because I tried to lunge at the survivor and the flashbang blinded me during the lunge's cooldown.

Additional information:

  • Character played: Trapper.
  • Perks played: Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine, Coup d' Grace, Corrupt Intervention and Batteries Included.
  • Map: Greenville Square.
  • Frequency of the issue: No idea, it only happened once.

Here's my DeadByDaylight log, I didn't play any other matches after that one.

After the bug happened, I kept the survivor on my shoulders until he fully wiggled out.

Possible explanations:

Is it possible that the lunge's cooldown made me inmune to the save? Or was it because I had a tree next to me so the game didn't find any place to drop the survivor in?

I hope some else can test it so it gets fixed as soon as possible.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments