Playstation 5 - Can’t get rid of crows against Artist

I have custom keybinds on controller. My pallet stun is still R1 but I changed item interactions to Right Arrow. But everytime I get Artist’s crows, I can’t get rid of them with any keybind. Normally this would be the Arrow key, but the prompt doesn’t show up. Only when I change it back to R1 does it show up again. Very weird. This makes me have to change my keybind every time I play against her, otherwise I literally can’t do anything against her power. This has been going on for at least the last 2 updates (when I changed my binds). Other interactions (like Trapper’s traps) are on the Right Arrow key.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Step 1: Change keybind of Items interactions.

    Step 2: Load into game with Artist.

    Step 3: Get hit by crows

    {can’t get rid of them, no prompt shows up}

    step 4: Change keybind back

    step 5: prompt shows up and I get rid of them

  • they fixed it! love you BHVR <3