Is anyone having a hard time finding matches?
It is taking forever to find a lobby, even with 100% incentive, on a weekend.
Is it just because most of the playerbase is not playing because of the update?
I'll eventually load into a lobby by myself and it takes several minutes to fill up.
Comments
It isn't only you, it is taking long to find a lobby whether it is survivor or killer for at least 2-3 weeks now. I think a lot of people are quitting so the game feels quite dead. On steam charts thousands of people quitting, and I can feel the impact. I was just about to make a post now about this. Game is dying.
The game definitely isn’t dying lol. It takes me 20 seconds on average to find a killer match. Killers are probably taking a break because bugs/ DS. The amount of people trying to do the head on into flash bang into DS into flash bang combo is mind boggling.