PC - Survivor stuck in pallet after being slammed by The Mastermind
I was playing Wesker and slammed a Survivor into a standing pallet. They didn't lose a health state and were partially merged with the pallet. They couldn't move out of it, and I couldn't damage them. They got freed when another Survivor threw the pallet. If that hadn't happened, I don't think they would've been able to escape.
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as The Mastermind in a public match
Step 3 : In-game, Slam a survivor into a standing pallet
Step 4 : Notice the survivor is merged with the pallet and cannot escape or be damaged by the killer
Additional information
- Killer: The Mastermind
- Perks: Spirit Fury / Enduring / Hex: Crowd Control / Pop Goes The Weasel
- Map: Greenville Square
- Frequency: Once so far
Documents
- Video: https://youtu.be/GC2bGSbtctQ
- Logs: DeadByDaylight.log
Comments