Various on screen elements incorrectly placed on widescreen monitors using the in-game 16:9 ratio

A bug that I noticed after I swapped to a widescreen monitor for my PC is that various on screen elements are placed incorrectly. from my testing, this includes but is not limited to…

- The Plagues vomit present on the edges of the screen when fully infected
- The smoke particles surrounding the end game collapse timer

Included is a comparison between a 16:9 native monitor and my widescreen monitor using the in-game 16:9 aspect ratio setting

Comparision.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I would like to provide a little update to this issue as it actually effects more characters and scenarios than I had previously listed. Some other characters it effects are

    - The Tricksters laceration effects surrounding the survivors screen following blade hits, which are closer to the center of the screen
    - Vecnas spell effects present while playing as him are misaligned from the power icon

    Thank you for reading my report, much love :3