Devs took away my flashlights-
Now I've played A TON of this game.
I have a P100 Kate.
I've stopped getting flashlights in my P50 blood webs. I will get ONE yellow flash light every 15-20 blood webs.
There is no way this is coincidence.
Now I've played A TON of this game.
I have a P100 Kate.
I've stopped getting flashlights in my P50 blood webs. I will get ONE yellow flash light every 15-20 blood webs.
There is no way this is coincidence.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg I would be so upset if they did that to me ๐ญ๐ญ
Idea though: equip plunder instinct, Appraisal, and ace in the hole with a white ward and get purple flashlights with good ad ons.
Works for me everytime I need a flashlight lol
Interesting :o I'll have to give it a try