Is this considered cheating?
So my friends are saying that I was cheating last night as the killer. I was playing as the killer in a Kill Your Friends match. There were two people left, and the second person went AFK. So to prevent the hatch from spawning, I carried the AFK guy around so he wouldn't bleed out. Is that an unintended advantage or is it just taking advantage of a situation that wouldn't normally happen? P.S. If it is cheating, I was in Kill Your Friends so I hope it's not bannable.
Comments
No, its not cheating. Its neither holding the game hostage since the other survivor can repair gens
If you're playing kill your friends, I'm not sure why they would report you in the first place. That's usually just for a couple friends to mess around. That's not cheating though, you're all good.
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it. It was really unclear to me
And just to add, they didn't report me, they just claimed that it was giving me an unfair advantage, which was considered cheating.