Perks purchased from Shrine before bloodweb rework not appearing as owned (PC)
Hello,
In relation to a previous report (will link below), I have now realized that other perks I purchased from the Shrine before the bloodweb/prestige rework are not appearing as owned. I noticed in the current Shrine that Decisive Strike did not have the "Purchasing again will give you +100,000 bloodpoints".
I am also not able to obtain the perk on the bloodweb of survivors obtained after the rework (Jeff in this case).
However, I am still able to equip and use the perk on my old survivors (Meg) as I did before, despite the shrine showing I have not obtained the perk and also not owning Laurie as a survivor.
This is the exact same issue I am having with Lithe, which I also purchased from the Shrine years ago.
@hypothesaurus2 said:
Hi,
I purchased Lithe from the Shrine a few years ago, but I just recently purchased a new survivor (Jeff) and the perk is not appearing on his bloodweb. I have the perk on all of my other survivors, but I have gained all of the possible perks I can from Jeff's bloodweb and was not able to obtain it. I have attached screenshots of the perk on another survivor, and of Jeff's bloodweb with no perks left available to obtain.Thank you!
I am updating now because it seems the issue is that the Shrine is not recognizing the perks as ever having been purchased, despite them still being available on all of my old survivors.
Thank you!



Comments