Will 4500 shard characters get halved in price during the anniversary event?
From what I have heard the price of all characters gets halved during the anniversary event. Does this apply to all Killers or only the once that are 9000 shards/500 cells?
From what I have heard the price of all characters gets halved during the anniversary event. Does this apply to all Killers or only the once that are 9000 shards/500 cells?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i don’t think we can answer that currently.
But, not all characters will be on sale, the newer ones and probably some of the licensed ones
also 4500 shards/250 cells are already pretty cheap, I wouldn’t expect them to be halved in price at that point. But we’ll see eventually