Is DBD menus or parkour?
I think it's menus. It wants to be parkour but as long as gens are a core mechanic it'll be menus
I think it's menus. It wants to be parkour but as long as gens are a core mechanic it'll be menus
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ngl chief, i dont get it
No silly, DbD doesn't have parkour. That was Deathgarden!
menus: the game loop is mostly flowchart and planned decision making
parkour: the game loop is mostly twitchy action and adaptation to changing surroundings
Or, menus = macro and parkour = micro, I guess I'm asking which is more important in your opinion