What's the deal with Putrid Oak?
Nearly every killer match I'm playing sees that offering or two of it.
Did I miss a secret buff or something? It's been going on for over a month now.
Nearly every killer match I'm playing sees that offering or two of it.
Did I miss a secret buff or something? It's been going on for over a month now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've also seen a few more of those. Maybe some people have run out of BP offerings and just use something else?! As long as it's not a squad with 4 x Breakdown + Breakout, it should be fine though. I've started running the backpack build on Bubba as a precaution.