Drivers Error

Every time I load up DBD now I get a pop up saying “WARNING: Known issues with graphics driver” but when I update my drivers it says it’s up to date. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Comments

  • If you have an old / legacy AMD card, then your best option is to use unofficial, up-to-date community drivers compatible with your graphics card.

    There is another post with the same problem where I posted the link to the drivers. You can also try to force the game to use DirectX11 as someone in that post suggested, maybe it works for you.

    @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    So apparently the new upgrade to Unreal 5 is causing an issue with my video card. Despite what this error message says, my card cannot be have the drivers upgraded as it's an older card and 22.6.1 was the last update released for it.

    So, how now do I change the rendering API, or is this going to be a constant thing every time I start up Dead by Daylight now or even worse actually cause the game to glitch or worse crash?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/F7SESDMQ69W6/untitled.png