Is BHVR going to even address the issues caused with the latest patch

Been looking out for ANYTHING official from BHVR about the recent update and how it's caused so many issues? Rubber banding, window vaults being broken, fps drops, bugs and all the other stuff. Even RPD not being kill swtiched with being able to "lock" killers in a room… Is BHVR even going to address this at all and comment on a time line and when they'll fix it?!!?

If anyone has seen anything then please do share….

Comments

  • I personally haven't see anything from them addressing the issues other than the strobing/flashing lights thing. I'm sure they're aware of the other issues though. I'd imagine they'll push out an update by next patch time if not sooner.

  • me too, i had 5 crashes today and got a dc penalty every time, i tried to reinstall and verify the gamefiles but it still happend. And i know from friends it’s also happend to them, it would ve nice to hear something from them at this point.

    This is like when the twins came out the first time, absolutly horrible state the game is in at the moment, and there are nothing to be heard.

    But at least the store is working perfectly!

  • yeah. They do.


    @Mandy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3707289#Comment_3707289

    It does look a lot to do with the engine upgrade, I don't know any game which is Live and has made the switch to not have problems. I can assure you that the team is doing everything they can to try to resolve the issues as quickly as possible, it's definitely not a pleasant situation for anyone, and one we'd rather not have.

    We appreciate players patience whilst we work to resolve all this <3

    also, RPD east wing and offering got killswitched and the official thread asking for help with strobing lights

    https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1783207636202135871?s=46 https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1783512197269684710?s=46