Looking for people to game with ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello! I'm 27 (F) looking for new friends to play with. I play on PS and have a mic, and also use discord. I'm open to anyone that is 18+. Please don't be toxic or wanting to sweat every game. I do my best at being a good teammate, I am still fairly new so I'm nowhere near amazing. Feel free to drop your discord, PSN, or in game name if you're interested ๐Ÿ’•.

Comments

  • Would love to play with you sometime! PSN: itsvoodoo89

  • Hi! My psn is GoodestKitty. Iโ€™m 25+ and play to have fun. Iโ€™m decent. Add me if you want ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Hi! my psn is omar_eltayeb on discord. I'm 21 I like to play and have fun .

  • Discord- michaelash_

    Dbd name- DamienThorn

    I'm new but i have a decent idea how every killer and their perks work...... I'm 21M

    And I love to play with you and i play in PC

    Instagram aathish_alex

  • My disc: _Jakeofett

  • heyya im down discord is Lucyrezz

  • Hi there, underdevelopedahole ๐Ÿ˜„

    I'm a 39 year old married dad. I've been playing for years (3600 hours). My wife plays, too, but she's not a team player, so we rarely play together, lol. I'm not great at looping, but I have a great understanding of game strategy and perk knowledge. I'm not sweaty, but I try my best to win every match, and won't give up no matter how bleak the situation. Toxic play makes me sad and a bit annoyed. I have a mic but I'm happy to play with or without it. My psn is Solway__Firth (double underscore!) See you in the fog!

  • Hello! My in-game name is SolitaryMind. I'm a 30 year old female and I play mostly with my partner, but we would love another teammate ๐Ÿ˜Š We are not toxic or sweaty, just enjoying playing with teammates that don't give up on first hook hehe.

  • Psn:RaydaVinci19 and hope to have fun