PC - On start up "Initializing Shaders" stalls and stutter for over a minute.

The game never did this before, but it does now.
Every time I start the game up, it stalls and stutters on the "Initializing Shaders" on the startup screen, it does this for about 1min and then proceeds into the main menu.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Is this every time you launch the game? It happened to me too but i was thinking it would only be a one time thing because of unreal engine 5 update.

    Or maybe it's a new normal thing. I heard loading time (into matches) is faster so maybe this is how.

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Is this every time you launch the game? It happened to me too but i was thinking it would only be a one time thing because of unreal engine 5 update.

    Or maybe it's a new normal thing. I heard loading time (into matches) is faster so maybe this is how.

    Its every time I load into the game, I checked it 5 times.