PC - surv getting randomly stuck on maps since update 7.7.0
Public match, solo q, killer was Onryo
Map: Hawkins National Library
Occuring: randomly in two spots during this match; friends (survs and killer) reported to me they have that happen to survs and killers, random characters, since update. on RPD even getting completely stuck as killer for whole match.
Hope the included log and video help.
DeadByDaylight.logThe video can not be played at the moment.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
+1 on that
Hawkins is currently one of the worst maps when it comes to rubberbanding I've noticed
More invisible walls on game maps: Playing as survivor on Sunday, May 12, I have ran into invisible walls during chase that resulted in me being easily downed and hooked twice because I was stuck. I don't record my sessions, so I don't have video or image proof and replicating in custom was very difficult due to spawn possibilities. Here are the two areas:
It's so frustrating to loose items, add ons and bloodpoints through no action of our own and hope there is some bloodpoint compensation for identifying issues like this?