Can someone else pin effect mine

Basically I was playing a match and constantly jittering left and right barely able to move and not even you know lag in the direct I was going in no I remain stationary I check someone's pin is 116ms so I need to know can that pin effect me?

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    Basically I was playing a match and constantly jittering left and right barely able to move and not even you know lag in the direct I was going in no I remain stationary I check someone's pin is 116ms so I need to know can that pin effect me?

    Not really, if you are interacting with them or running next to them it can have a small effect. But DBD did just update to a new engine and it seems to be struggling. Everyone is having some problems not just you.