Both my Steve and Nancy are gone.
After the most recent update my Steve and Nancy are gone and back in the store. I had both of them to P1 and used to Steve for a scream buildbut now both characters are gone.
Tagged:
Declined
After the most recent update my Steve and Nancy are gone and back in the store. I had both of them to P1 and used to Steve for a scream buildbut now both characters are gone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
me too. i’m so confused? i’m not about to buy them again.
Same here. I purchased the chapter back in November when they were rereleased, through the Nintendo E-Shop, but now it says I need to purchase them again. I checked the eshop just to be sure, and it says I already purchased it, so I know it’s not from console store’s end.