Laurie's skirt from the Wolf in Sheep's clothing outfit is bugged

laurie.png laurie9.png laurie 4.png 4t4t4t4t.png laurie 3.png

Hello,

After this update, I realised that Laurie's skirt from the outfit that can be bought is bugged. Bugged- meaning that parts of it go missing and it looks very unnatural (bad clothing texture?). Also, the October Cardigan and the other cardigan don't collide/go well on the jeans /go through the jeans a bit when she is running. Her jeans seem a bit shorter now or there is something wrong/different with her shoes. Sometimes her hair goes through the cardigan. Her jeans seem a bit dirty/untidy.

Very disappointed to see all this, to the point that I want to stop playing this game, if I can't play as Laurie.

Please look into it, as I only play as Laurie and it's sad to see this., I would like the skirt, hair etc to be like they used to be.

I play on PC, on Epic Games.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments