PC- Input binding cannot be set
I tried resetting to default, and then try setting new keybinds, but when I enter a key to the new keybind, nothing happens
Tagged:
Under Review
I tried resetting to default, and then try setting new keybinds, but when I enter a key to the new keybind, nothing happens
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same problem - but after I restarted the game, I could re-bind again.
Same problem on PC/Epic.
After the update, my bindings have been reset for my Xbox Controller.
In settings, input bindings, I see "press any button" but when I press a button, it doesn't change the value.
Workaround: Restarting the game helped me.