The Nightmare rework when?
Didn't they mention that they would give Freddy a rework in the patch after Wraith got his rework? I think it was in the patch the Spirit came out. Basically the mid patch from the Spirit. Why hasn't he gotten it yet?
Didn't they mention that they would give Freddy a rework in the patch after Wraith got his rework? I think it was in the patch the Spirit came out. Basically the mid patch from the Spirit. Why hasn't he gotten it yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They've been saying this for months, I wouldn't expect it anytime soon
The devs hate freddy, I gave up hope already.....
A shame that I actually purchased the DLC; was the last one I bought with real money btw