Glitches with Potential Energy and toolbox allow Gen to be completed faster.

@Rizzo

I was referring to a bug report that was already up at the citation url, but for some reason I was told to post it in the bug report, so that's what I'm going to do.

@Robecuba said:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor with the perk "Potential Energy" and a toolbox

Step 3 : Begin repairing a generator.

Step 4 : Once "Potential Energy" activates, begin to "Store Potential Energy".

Step 5: Let go of the generator and quickly switch to repairing with a toolbox.

Step 6: "Potential Energy" will now charge with the speed of the toolbox, but no toolbox charges will be used.

Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-QlMsfXWzA&lc=Ugzda8Qvdtt8VMrhlX14AaABAg.A287MtqNTjBA28m2dg-w2e&ab_channel=Tatariu

Additional information

Given by the responses to the YouTube video linked above, this is a replicable bug. I do not wish to replicate this bug, as it is very game-breaking and seems, to me, like a bannable exploit. I would replicate it against a killer bot if those were in the game.

If I find anybody to replicate this bug in a custom match with, I will update this post with the logs and video.

I don't know what the situation is like on the North American server, but on the Asian server, there are so many parties abusing glitches as seen on the results screen that even during survivor play, if there is a toolbox holder on your side, you have to leave the lobby to not join a rigged match.

Endurance's bug-based glitches (mainly OTR) also show no sign of being fixed after more than a week. Really, BhVR should first quickly take action against bugs that drastically alter the balance in the game and the players who exploit them, rather than selling new skins.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments